Put together a cascade of crystals and Lucite flowers to make flowing, flattering earrings. I chose pale shades that remind me of a spring rain, but if you’re not feeling blue, try another hue for tiny pops of color.
- 2 31 mm Lucite trumpet flower beads
- 18 4 mm bicone crystals
- 2 1⁄2 in. (6.4 cm) cable chain, 2 mm links
- 18 1 1⁄2-in. (3.8 cm) 26-gauge head pins
- 2 2-in. (5 cm) 24-gauge head pins
- pair of earring wires
- chainnose and roundnose pliers
- diagonal wire cutters
Trumpet flower beads from The Hole Bead Shoppe, theholebeadshoppe.com. Check your local bead store for supplies.
Color notes: When selecting crystals, consider their finish as well as color. Satin, AB, and champagne coatings offer subtly-different options to work with.