It may still be winter in your neck of the woods, but it’s never too early to put some spring in your step — or in your jewelry! Flower components come in wire, filigree, crystal-studded, and other varieties, so pick your favorite posies and dangle them from simple post earrings.
- 2 20–30 mm flower components
- 4 6 mm crystals
- 4 6 mm bugle or tube beads
- 2 6 mm flat spacers
- 6 in. (15 cm) 22-gauge wire
- pair of earring posts with loop, plus ear nuts
- chainnose and roundnose pliers
- diagonal wire cutters
Silver wire flower from Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. Gold flower and crystal-studded flowers from Fusion Beads, fusionbeads.com. Check your local bead store for supplies.