What’s better than escaping winter for the Florida sun? For me, it’s taking that vacation with a suitcase of my favorite beads. I love the total relaxation of sipping coffee on the lanai, enjoying the warm breeze, and planning jewelry projects with my beads sparkling in the morning sunlight.
This two-strand fringe necklace took shape as I selected beads to complement a large focal bead. Make yours to suit your taste in length, colors, and number of strands.
- 1 focal bead, approximately 25 x 14mm
- 10g size 11/0 seed beads
- 7-10 4-12mm furnace beads
- 15-20 3mm bicone crystals
- 50-60 accent beads, assorted shapes, sizes, and colors
- 4 crimp beads
- 16-26 4-5mm spacer beads
- flexible beading wire, .014 or .015
- chainnose or crimping pliers
- diagonal wire cutters