My parents, both avid gardeners, provide plenty of floral inspiration for my jewelry making. Though these earrings combine a variety of techniques — painting, reliefing, glazing, and beading — these embossed components make it super easy to paint a colorful bouquet.
- 6 4 mm pearls or crystals
- 2 21 mm Vintaj brass menagerie chandelier charms
- 6 1 1⁄2-in. (3.8 cm) brass head pins
- pair of brass earring wires
- 2 pairs of chainnose pliers
- roundnose pliers
- diagonal wire cutters
- reliefing block
- 4 Vintaj patina inks: 1 background color, 3 flower colors in dark, medium, and light
- Vintaj glaze
- small paintbrush
- waxed paper
Supplies from Fusion Beads, fusionbeads.com. Check your local bead store for supplies.