15 in. (38 cm) necklace
- 3 8 mm pearls (white or cream)
- 10 6 mm bicone crystals (crystal)
- 17 assorted crystals (Crystazzi) for dangles:
- 11 x 8 mm twisted ovals (crystal)
- 10 mm twisted rounds (crystal)
- 9 x 6 mm ovals (crystal)
- 8 mm twisted rounds (crystal)
- 6 x 6 mm fancy cubes (crystal)
- 4 x 6 mm rondelles (crystal)
- 6 mm bicones (crystal and Siam)
- 2-in. (5 cm) eye pin
- 19 2-in. (5 cm) head pins
- 2 crimp beads
- flexible beading wire,.018 (red)
- chainnose pliers
- crimping pliers
- roundnose pliers
- wire cutters
1. On a head pin, string one of the assorted crystals, and make a wrapped loop. Repeat to make a total of 17 assorted crystal dangles and two pearl dangles.
2. Make the center dangle: Open the loop of the eye pin, and attach a crystal-colored dangle, a red dangle, and a crystal-colored dangle. On the eye pin, string an 8 mm pearl, and make a wrapped loop.
3. Cut 18 in. (46 cm) of beading wire, and center the dangle made in Step 2.
4. On each end, string a crystal-colored 6 mm bicone and two dangles from Step 1. Repeat three times with the desired dangles, and then string a 6 mm bicone.
5. On one end of the beading wire, string a crimp bead and half of the clasp. Go back through the crimp bead, and crimp it. Trim the excess wire. Repeat this step on the remaining end.
- Use the crystals you have left over from other projects to make this necklace.
- Try this design using all the same color or shape crystals.