No, they're not real opals, but tumbled glass has a beautiful translucent sheen; its near-opalescence makes it a good option for October earrings. The pendants are affordable and available in a range of colors, so you’ll have lots of seasonal choices.
- 2 46 mm marquise-shaped tumbled glass pendants
- 10 8–18 mm tumbled glass chips
- 2 6 mm bicone crystals
- 8 in. (20 cm) 20-gauge wire
- chainnose and roundnose pliers
- diagonal wire cutters
- hammer and bench block
- metal file or emery board
- pen barrel
Supplies from Eclectica, www.eclecticabeads.com. Check your local bead store for supplies.