I saw a design similar to this in a bridal shop, though it was much more elaborate and free-form. I decided to make a simpler, more symmetrical version. I love fuchsia crystals, so I began with the teardrop pendant. Then I just added three seed bead leaves and four crystal berries. These earrings are much easier than they look to make and it’s a snap to adjust the design with more berries or leaves.
- 2 16–19 mm crystal pendants
- 1 g 11/0 seed beads
- 8 4–5 mm crystals
- 12 in. (30 cm) 26-gauge wire
- pair of earring wires
- chainnose and roundnose pliers
- diagonal wire cutters
Supplies from Fusion Beads, 888.781.3559, fusionbeads.com.
– In the fuchsia earrings, I used a 16 mm pear-shaped pendant, two 5 mm bicone crystals, and two 4 mm round crystals.
– I made the green-and-white earrings with a 19 mm mosaic Pacific opal galactic pendant, 4 mm bicones in white alabaster AB, and 4 mm round crystals in white opal star shine.