You may not be headed to the prom, but you can still adorn your wrist with fanciful flowers — and these won’t wilt! When designing this bracelet, lay out your flower units along the chain before attaching them to find a pleasing arrangement. Add in leaves, then snap a quick photo for reference if you like. Space the colors for balance, and attach flowers and leaves to both sides of the links for even distribution and movement.
Read the project instructions below, or click here to download the free project PDF.
- 8-20 8–15 mm Lucite flower beads
- 14–18 12 mm glass leaf beads, top drilled
- 32–44 4 mm round pearls
- 42–54 in. (1.1–1.2 m) 24-gauge wire
- 5 1⁄2–7 1⁄2 in. (14–19.1 cm) chain, 8 mm links
- 32–44 2-in. (5 cm) decorative head pins
- 2 6 mm jump rings
- hook-and-eye clasp
- chainnose and roundnose pliers
- diagonal wire cutters