This necklace has a little bit of everything (gemstones, pearls, and chain) but the end result remains elegant, not busy. And since you only need a few of each bead, you can make this piece using your leftover stash.
Read the project instructions below, or click here for the free project PDF.
- 30–35mm gemstone-drop pendant, top drilled
- 4 8mm round beads
- 4 4mm round beads
- 8 4–5mm button pearls
- 3 in. (7.6cm) 22-gauge half-hard wire
- 2 ft. (61cm) 24-gauge half-hard wire
- 30–36 in. (76–91cm) chain, 2mm links
- 2 3–4mm jump rings
- lobster claw clasp
- chainnose and roundnose pliers
- diagonal wire cutters