Pearl fringes and 15/0 edging
With each needle, work the following steps to embellish both links (FIGURE 7):
1. Sew through the nearest link with your needle exiting the convex side. Continue through the next 11/0.
2. Work as in steps 2 and 3 of “Bracelet: Pearl fringes,” and then add a third pearl fringe (a–b and aa–bb).
3. Work as in steps 1 and 2 of “Bracelet: 15/0 edging,” but note that you are sewing under the thread bridge between the next two 11/0s on the link rather than the first two. Pick up two 15/0s, and sew through the next 11/0 and link (b–c and bb–cc).
4. With each needle, sew through the next two 4 mms. With one needle, pick up an 11/0, and sew through the next two 4 mms. With the other needle, sew through the new 11/0 and the next two 4 mms (c–d and cc–dd).
5. With each needle, sew through the beadwork to exit the bottom 15/0 in the picot made in “Bottom embellishment.” With each needle, pick up a 15/0, a 4 mm, and a 15/0, and sew through the 15/0 at the tip of the first pearl fringe on each side (e–f and ee–ff). End the threads.