6. Sew through the next side 11/0 and the top 11/0 in the next CRAW unit. Work as in step 5 (PHOTO G). Repeat this step twice so that you have 13/0s at each corner of the three CRAW units that make up the tube (PHOTO H). End the working thread and tail.
7. Make a total of 14 tubes.
1. On 1 yd. (.9 m) of Fireline 10 lb. test, attach a stop bead, leaving a 6-in. (15 cm) tail.
2. Pick up a repeating pattern of a CRAW tube and a 12 mm bead stud six times, and then pick up a tube, an 8/0 seed bead, three 15/0 seed beads, a loop of half of the clasp, and three 15/0s. Sew back through the 8/0, and snug up the beads, but not too tight. Retrace the thread path through the tubes and studs.
3. When you exit the first tube, pick up an 8/0, three 15/0s, the corresponding loop of the other half of the clasp, and three 15/0s. Sew back through the 8/0.
4. Remove the stop bead from the tail, and tie the threads together with a square knot. End the threads.
5. Repeat steps 1–4 by stringing the remaining tubes, going through the available holes of the studs, and attaching the available loops of the clasp.