1. Cut four 13-in. (33cm) pieces of beading wire. Go through an edge row of the center panel with one of the wires. With the other wires, go through the third, sixth, and eighth rows. Center the panel on the wires (PHOTO A). Tape one end of the wires to your work surface temporarily to hold them in place.
2. On each of the unsecured ends, string a spacer, a crystal, one hole of a heart-shaped bead (wide end first), a crystal, and a spacer (PHOTO B).
3. String a four-bead panel on all four wires, going through the corresponding first, third, sixth, and eighth rows.
4. Repeat step 2, but string the heart-shaped beads narrow-end first so they’re facing the other direction. Repeat step 3 with a three-bead panel.
5. Repeat step 2. String a crimp bead on each wire. Go through a loop on the clasp and back through each crimp bead, spacer, and crystal (PHOTO C). Do not crimp the crimp beads yet.
6. Remove the tape from the other side. Repeat steps 2–5.
7. Check the fit. Add or remove beads if necessary.
8. Making sure the bracelet isn’t twisted and the clasp is correctly oriented, crimp the crimp beads on one side. Snug up the beads, and crimp the crimp beads on the other end. Trim the excess wire.