1. Complete the top layer of a flower as in “Ring: Top layer,” using color A for the 15/0 seed beads.
2. Using 3 yd. (2.7 m) of thread, complete a bottom layer as in “Ring: Bottom layer,” and attach it to the top layer as in “Ring: Assembly.”
3. Work as in steps 3–5 of “Bracelet” to make a leaf at the end of each spine, but for the final leaf, make the following adjustments:
- Do not add the tip bead in row 11. Instead, pick up five 11/0s, and sew through the adjacent 11/0 at the end of the leaf to make a hanging loop. Retrace the thread path through the hanging loop a few times.
- For the embellishment, omit the single B 15/0 added at the beginning of step 5, but add the three pairs of Bs as usual.
4. Attach a pinch bail to the hanging loop, and string as desired.