6. Sew through the beadwork to exit the second round of 11/0s, pick up a contrasting color 11/0 seed bead or a 3–4 mm fringe drop, and sew through the next 11/0 in the round. Repeat around (photo e). Do not end the threads.
7. Repeat steps 1–6 to bezel all of the mirrors, changing the bead colors and edging as desired. To add a picot edge, pick up three 15/0s instead of a drop or 11/0 in step 6.
1. On 1 yd. (.9 m) of Fireline, pick up 38 15/0s, and sew through the first 15/0 again to form a ring. Working in tubular peyote stitch, work a round with 15/0s and a round with 11/0s (photo f).
2. Work two rounds with 15/0s, and zip up the edges to form a tubular ring. End the threads.
3. On 28 in. (71 cm) of Fireline, attach a stop bead, leaving a 6-in. (15 cm) tail. Pick up 16 15/0s, and work in flat even-count peyote stitch until you have 10 rows, with five beads along each side of the strip. Zip up the edges, and exit one end of the tube. Pick up a fringe drop, and sew through the tube to exit the other end. Pick up a drop, and sew back through the tube. Reinforce the thread path through the drops, and end the thread.
1. Arrange your mirror components on your work surface in the desired order. You’ll start with the center component and work your way to the ends as you connect the pieces.