1.On 2 yd. (1.8 m) of Fireline or conditioned thread, center six 11/0 seed beads. Sew through the first four 11/0s again (Figure 1, a-b) to form a ring.
2. Pick up six 11/0s, sew through the two 11/0s your thread exited at the start of this step, and continue through the first four 11/0s just added (b-c).
3. Repeat step 2, working five right-angle weave stitches, using six 11/0s per stitch (c-d).
4. Pick up four 11/0s, sew through the two 11/0s your thread exited at the start of this step, and continue through the four 11/0s just added (d-e).
5. Work the next row in right-angle weave, working off of the two bottom 11/0s of each stitch in the previous row, adding six 11/0s in the first stitch and four 11/0s in each remaining stitch, for a total of eight stitches (e-f).
6. Repeat step 5 (f-g).
7. Sew through the beadwork to exit the second-to-last stitch of the previous row (g-h). Work six stitches as in step 5 (h-i).