6. Pick up two cubes, and sew through the next pair of up-beads. Repeat this stitch (Photo E) to complete the row.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 for the desired length, ending and adding thread as needed, and ending with at least 9 in. (23 cm) of working thread.
1. With the working thread, exit the first two up-beads in the end row.
2. Pick up three 11/0 seed beads, a loop of the clasp, and three 11/0s, and sew through the next two up-beads in the end row (Photo F). Repeat to attach the other loop of the clasp, sewing through the next two up-beads in the end row. Sew through the previous row, and retrace the thread path through the clasp connection. End the thread.
3. Using the tail, repeat step 2 on the remaining end.