- 1 12 mm rivoli button (Swarovski, crystal)
- 190 3 mm fire-polished beads (Czech, crystal vitrail)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica cylinder beads
- 12 g color A (DB0035M, galvanized silver)
- 8 g color B (DB0022, dark bronze)
- 1 g color C (DB0027, metallic rainbow green/teal)
- 1 g color D (DB0416, galvanized aquamarine)
- 2 g color E (DB1763, rainbow eye of peacock)
- 1 g 15/0 seed beads (Czech, blue-lined clear)
Both bracelets are worked in three-drop peyote stitch, a technique based on two-drop peyote stitch. Refer to our Online Beading Basics to brush up on two-drop peyote before beginning this project.
1. On a comfortable length of thread, attach a stop bead, leaving a 6-in. (15 cm) tail. Pick up 24 11/0 cylinder beads for rows 1 and 2 of the desired pattern.
2. Work in three-drop peyote stitch using cylinders for the desired length, minus 1 in. (2.5 cm) for the clasp. End and add thread as needed while you stitch, and end the working thread and tail when you finish.
3. Choose the appropriate steps below to add a clasp and edging to the base.
For full project instructions, download the free PDF.