Choose the method you prefer. The instructions below are written using the “Start with half of a ring” method.
1. Work a row of daisy chain to the desired length using eight 11/0 seed beads for the rings and a 3 mm fringe drop in each center (Figure 4, a–b).
2. To step up, sew through the next two 11/0s. Pick up six 11/0s, and sew through the last two 11/0s from the previous stitch and the first 11/0 picked up in this step (b–c).
3. Pick up a 3 mm, and sew through the opposite 11/0 in the ring and the next four 11/0s (c–d).
4. Sew through the top pair of 11/0s in the next stitch of the previous row, pick up an 11/0 and a 3 mm, and sew through the adjacent 11/0 to the 11/0 your thread exited at the start of this step (d–e).
5. Pick up three 11/0s, and sew through the first 11/0 picked up in step 4 (e–f).
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the length of the row.