When creating these bracelets, I adapted the two-thread weave used in Chan Luu bracelets to include pearls, squaredelles, and crystal-encrusted Bead Thru components with leather cord. The simple ladder stitch is a great way to combine classy and casual.
- 17 mm trapeze crystal button
- 26–30 6 mm round pearls
- 8 6 mm squaredelles
- 4 38 mm Bead Thru bars
- 40–44 in. (1–1.1 m) 1.5 mm leather cord
- card of silk bead cord, size 4 or 5
- 4 6 mm round pearls
- 2 6 mm squaredelles
- 2 1 1⁄2-in. (3.8 cm) head pins
- pair of earring wires
- chainnose and roundnose pliers
- diagonal wire cutters
Supplies from Too Cute Beads, toocutebeads.com, or Fancy Beads, fancybeads.com. Check your local bead store for supplies.