8. Trim the WoolyWire to 1⁄4 in. (6.5 mm), and felt the end. Using roundnose pliers, form a small loop at the end of the WoolyWire (j), and pinch the loop closed with chainnose pliers. Tuck this end against the previous wraps.
9. Repeat step 8 with the 1-in. (25.5 mm) tail of WoolyWire from step 1.
10. On a head pin, string an 18 mm coin bead, and make a wrapped loop. Open a 6–7 mm oval jump ring or chain link, and attach the dangle to the hoop below the arc of WoolyWire. Close the jump ring or chain link (k).
11. Use two more oval jump rings or chain links to attach the corresponding petal to an ear wire.
12. Repeat steps 1–11 to make a matching earring.